Debt - Listing Confirmation - S$300,000,000 4% Subordinated Perpetual Securities
BackNov 12, 2019
|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Nov 12, 2019 17:03|
|Announcement Sub Title||S$300,000,000 4% Subordinated Perpetual Securities|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||13/11/2019 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Securities will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Wednesday, 13 November 2019.
2. The short name of the Securities is SPH 4% PerSec S and the ISIN Code is SGXF45754102.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Securities is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act 2001 (the 'SFA').
3. The Securities will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollars (S$). The Securities will be in denominations of S$250,000 and will be traded in a minimum board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Securities is 12 November 2019.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
The Bank of New York Mellon, Singapore Branch
One Temasek Avenue
#02-02 Millenia Tower
6. The Joint Lead Managers and Bookrunners of the Securities are DBS Bank Ltd. and Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.
DISCLAIMER: This announcement was prepared and issued by the named Issuer/ Manager to the Exchange. The Exchange assumes no responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements made, opinions expressed or reports contained in this announcement and is posting this announcement on SGXNet for the sole purpose of dissemination only. In the event of any queries or clarification required in respect of any matters arising from this announcement, such queries are to be made to the named Issuer/ Manager directly and not to the Exchange. The Exchange shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of the circulation, publication and dissemination of this announcement.