Debt - Listing Confirmation - S$500,000,000 3.2% Notes Due 2030
BackJan 22, 2020
|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Jan 22, 2020 17:30|
|Announcement Sub Title||S$500,000,000 3.2% Notes due 2030|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||23/01/2020 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Notes will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Thursday, 23 January 2020.
2. The short name of the Notes is SPH n3.2%300122S and the ISIN Code is SGXF50390586.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollars ( S$ ). The Notes will be issued in denomination of S$250,000 and integral multiples of S$250,000. The Notes will be traded in minimum board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 22 January 2020.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows:
The Bank of New York Mellon, Singapore Branch
One Temasek Avenue
#02-02 Millenia Tower
6. The Lead Manager(s)/ Bookrunner(s) of the Notes are DBS Bank Ltd., Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited and United Overseas Bank Limited.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.
DISCLAIMER: This announcement was prepared and issued by the named Issuer/ Manager to the Exchange. The Exchange assumes no responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements made, opinions expressed or reports contained in this announcement and is posting this announcement on SGXNet for the sole purpose of dissemination only. In the event of any queries or clarification required in respect of any matters arising from this announcement, such queries are to be made to the named Issuer/ Manager directly and not to the Exchange. The Exchange shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of the circulation, publication and dissemination of this announcement.